Super Value Home Services would be happy to take care of all your Snow Clearing needs this winter while you relax in your warm home. Let us play in the snow while you relax! The snow clearing season runs from November 1 to March 31. We offer both seasonal contracts or one-time clearing depending on your needs.
We have limited availability for Snow Clearing this season. Please call us today to ensure you don’t miss out!
Residential Snow Clearing Package Includes:
- Up to a 4 car driveway (2 cars in front and 2 cars behind or an equivalent of this size)
- Front steps
- Front sidewalk
- One Time Clearing – $99.95 for the first man-hour of service
- Each additional 15-minute increment required costs $22.50.
- Monthly Contract – $189.95/month
- Full Season Contract (Nov 1- Mar 31) – $949.75
- One-time $99.95 per 30 minutes of service
- Every additional 15-minute increment required costs $45.00.
- We use a 1-ton truck with a plow to clear large parking lots or other large areas together with hand-shoveling walk-ways, stairs, and around cars if needed.
- Please contact us for your free estimate!
Commercial Snow Hauling
- Price is based on a minimum of 3 hours; this includes 1 hour of travel time and up to 2 hours on site
- Minimum of 2 machines required for Commercial Snow Hauling; a Skid Steer coupled with a Dump Truck
- Larger hauling jobs require a Loader in addition to the other equipment.
- It is $90.00 per hour, per machine required. With this in mind, for 2 machines there is a minimum charge of $540.00 and for 3 machines the minimum charge is $810.00.
- Snow Clearing Packages do not include blowing snow build up.
- In addition, a $99.95 Administration Fee will be charged for all contracts canceled before the month of clearing starts.
- There are no refunds to contracts started and then canceled within the started month.
- All prices are based on man-hours.
- All Snow Clearing is subject to 5% GST
- Residential Snow Hauling is not available, the snow is cleared but is left on site
- We will come out within 24 hours after there is a natural snowfall of 5 cm or more or 2 inches or more.
- Snowfall accumulation is measured at the Richardson International Airport.